Wednesday 8 April 2015

Magazine front cover summary

First I decided to change the whole house style of the magazine because of the fact that it will still enforcing a mainstream magazine appearance so I removed the background and made the background predominately white then added a small black box within the middle and placed the model in the box. I made the sell lines small because on other independent magazines the font size is small and not big. Furthermore the reason why I changed the background to white because the masthead wasn't that visible for the audience to read so I changed the background. In addition all my fonts are using serif fonts because independent magazines use seri fonts and my magazine is an independent magazine.
In addition I kept the colour black and white as the colour scheme so that it can have a cross link with the film poster.
This magazine at the bottom influenced me with the house style but I didn't copy, I changed the the bar code position, the background image and colour, I placed the sell lines at the bottom. I've placed a slogan underneath the masthead because every independent magazine has a slogan  so it made sense to have one.
T

No comments:

Post a Comment