Wednesday 22 October 2014

Introduction: Danielle Edwards

My name is Danielle Edwards I am a Media student. I really enjoy studying and learning about media for the past year.

In the summer I participated in a cinematography class at 'Ravensbourne' where I worked with real 'Hollywood' movie cameras where I used and learned new camera techniques to help with movement, angles and lighting. And at the end showcasing my work to my peers. I also took part in making a charity video for the BCCS where I took part in  highlighting the victims of fear, bullying and neglect. It was really fun working with the editing of the production bringing it all together. It was also nice knowing that this video could help someone in the future who could be going through the same thing. 

Last year for AS, I created a Hip Hop magazine for my coursework I did everything myself from the  photo shoot to the evaluation click here to see my blog - here's the link to my last year magazine. I think I have come a long way last year, with my skills of camera work and with Adobe Photoshop so I think this year I will do much better when it comes to making my trailer and poster. 

In drama I also use my Media skills to help create leaflets and posters for the plays we preform for example: 'when the rain stops falling' and 'the machinal' I also help with the lighting and the sound tracks being played in the background . Also doing drama helps my media skills because I get to put my skills to work outside of the classroom when doing different activities.  

No comments:

Post a Comment