Wednesday 22 October 2014

Introduction: Rory D. Felix

Greetings, I'm Rory Felix and i'm one of the three members of Crystal Peak Productions. I've done media AS and previously done a BTEC in Yr10-Yr11. Media is something I enjoyed and feel I do relatively well in which was the main reason I continued into AS and A2. I have also used Photoshop, MAGIX Movie edit,  Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects which I feel I can contribute my knowledge of these towards my group.

In my younger years during BTEC we had to make a trailer/teaser which is similar towards A2 however this requires more detail. Since I've done something familiar towards this task I feel more confident and able to support my team even more.

During AS we made a blog and a music magazine cover, contents and double page spread of a genre of our choice. This required Photoshop and the use of Blogger which are skills that will come in handy.

Furthermore not to long ago we done a film awareness for the BCCS charity. This required us to arrange a cast for filming and edit our footage on MAGIX Movie edit. This was also a group task and coincidentally I was working with the same group in Crystal Peak Productions.

I thank you for reading about myself and I hope you check out my team along with the content we post.

Here is a link towards my AS Blog post:
http://roryproductions.blogspot.co.uk/

The BCCS Film awareness:
.........



No comments:

Post a Comment