Wednesday 25 February 2015

Protagonist image changed (film poster draft)

For this draft I contributed by changing the image so we can a different image from the magazine cover and this image is more effective for the poster due to the cinematography. My group and I took a medium close up image of our actor so we can have a clear image of his facial expression because while doing our primary research we saw a lot of posters with medium close ups such as the hannibal rising poster.
Furthermore I added 2 of the actors/actress names as well. I didn't add a age certificate because while analysising posters during my research I saw that many posters didn't have one so I didn't see it as a main poster convention, due to that I didn't add one.
In addition with the image our actor's image automatically makes a connection with the target audience due to the position of my characters eyes making an instant eye contact with the audience which can force the target audience to be attracted to this poster.
The image was cropped out by using the tool polygonal lasso tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment